Sign up to receive alerts by e-mail and text from the Spring Valley Police. Nixle is used to send important and valuable community information directly to residents. The primary purpose of this service is to keep residents informed on major police activity.
- Go to Nixle
- Click “Sign Up Free”
- Enter the requested information on the “Sign Up” page. You do not need to enter a home phone number as our agency does not utilize this notification option. The “No Voice Msgs” option should be chosen in the “Voice Messages” field.
- Click “I Accept. Sign me up!”
- On the “Step 2” page, enter your home address information.
- Click “Continue”
- Send this information to friends, family, and neighbors or click “Skip & Finish”
- From the “Congratulations!” page, you may enter the optional demographic information.
- Click “Go to Nixle”
- From this page, Click on the “Settings” tab at the top right side of the page.
- Uncheck the default Nixle groups that are automatically recommended and confirm that the Spring Valley Village Police Department group is checked.
- Click “Save”
- If you want to receive notifications via text message, follow the instructions you receive in the invitation text message.
If you need assistance in subscribing, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and your question will be answered within 24 hours.